Comment on page
The Goblins are greedy creatures which like to stockpile SFL and resources. When transacting in the Goblin Retreat these creatures often take a fee that goes into their treasury.
- Special Events
- 'Goblin War' type events
- Burning (prevent inflation of some resources)
- Provide Liquidity For Nifty Pools
When SFL or resources are being transferred or withdrawn, a fee is applied that goes directly to the Goblin treasury.
- 1.SFL Withdrawal Tax: 5%-30% goes to the goblin treasury
- 2.Resource Delivery Fee: 30% of the resource goes to the goblin treasury
- 3.SFL Trade Fee: 10% of the SFL in a Goblin Trade goes to the goblin treasury
Good news, everything lives on the Blockchain and is public.