Dec 2022 Report
We are changing the way crypto gaming operates. We have full transparency with our community around the roadmap for the game and the underlying treasury.We are a proudly Sydney based team. This means we pay Australian taxes and must always liquidate and reserve at least 30% for corporate taxes🇦🇺The following is used for educational purposes only and is no indication for accounting, valuations and/or taxation purposes. The numbers below reflect rough estimates or reflections of on-chain activity and are prone to mistakes
Values are in $USD As of writing, 1 MATIC = $0.76 USD
- 1.Successful launch of Sunflower Isles, and introduction of Land Expansion.
- 2.Hiring of artist contractors to form our designated artist team to improve in-game content and marketing.
- 3.Winner of Blockchain Australia's "Start-up of the Year".
In December 2022, Thought Farm accumulated roughly $ 46,000 USD net revenue. To account for income tax easier, all revenue streams were converted into FIAT on a 2-3 day basis.
The increase in revenue was due to the successful launch of Sunflower Isles, and welcoming new players to mint farms. As reflected in our Daily Active Users (DAU), overall engagement increased contributing to higher revenue across all streams from prior month.
We successfully achieved startup credits for our infrastructure services which cuts down the technical expenses significantly.
- Technical infrastructure + services - $1K USD (Credits applied)🏆
- Legal & Accounting - $1K USD
- Salaries - $50K USD
- Jigger - $1K USD
- Contractors - $10.5K USD (PR, Communications, Art Design, Support Team)