Mar 2023 Report
We are changing the way crypto gaming operates. We have full transparency with our community around the roadmap for the game and the underlying treasury.We are a proudly Sydney based team. This means we pay Australian taxes and must always liquidate and reserve at least 30% for corporate taxes🇦🇺The following is used for educational purposes only and is no indication for accounting, valuations and/or taxation purposes. The numbers below reflect rough estimates or reflections of on-chain activity and are prone to mistakes
Values are in $USD As of writing, 1 MATIC = $1.09 USD
- 1.Introduction of our First Season, Solar Flare Season
- 2.Attendance at Game Developers Conference in San Francisco
- 3.Designing resource and node rebalancing
- 4.New Bumpkin Wearable drops including Frog Onesie, Bear Onesie, Tiger Onesie, Puppets and St Patricks Day Hat
In March 2023, Thought Farm accumulated roughly $ 61,000 USD net revenue. To account for income tax easier, all revenue streams were converted into FIAT on a 2-3 day basis.
We successfully achieved startup credits for our infrastructure services which cuts down the technical expenses significantly.
- Technical infrastructure + services - $1K USD
- Legal & Accounting - $1K USD
- Salaries - $46.7K USD
- Jigger - $1K USD
- Contractors - $11.5K USD (PR, Communications, Art Design, Support Team)
- Travel - $4k (including offset from EMDG)
Sunflower Land has sufficient capital and runway to fund our future business plans.