Attention all swashbuckling treasure hunters!
Have you heard of Treasure Island? There lived a group of bumbling pirate bandits called the Bumpkin Pirates. Despite their bumbling nature, they were still feared by sailors who ventured near the island. They were known to be quick on the draw and had a knack for hiding their treasure in the most unexpected places.
Years went by, and tales of the Bumpkin Pirates' hidden treasure spread far and wide. Bumpkins from all over Sunflower Land came to the island to search for the treasure, but no one was ever able to find it. The Bumpkin Pirates were so good at hiding their treasure that it seemed as though it had disappeared into thin air.
One day, a brilliant Bumpkin inventor came up with the invention of a Sand Shovel which enabled Bumpkins to dig deep and uncover the hidden treasure. The invention was a huge success, and Bumpkins from all over the land flocked to Treasure Island to test their luck.
Are you looking to learn the mysteries of the Bumpkin Pirates & discover valuable treasure? Well now is your chance!
To access treasure island, you can visit the boat just south of your main island.
However, Treasure Island is treacherous and your Bumpkin must be Level 10 before it can travel there.
Welcome to Treasure Island, where you can become a pirate treasure hunter and uncover the hidden riches of the infamous Bumpkin Pirates! In this tutorial, we'll show you how to craft a sand shovel, dig for treasure, and what to do when you find it.
- 1.Crafting a Sand Shovel: To begin your treasure hunting journey, you will need to craft a sand shovel. To do this, you will need two materials: wood and stone. You can gather these materials by chopping trees and mining rocks. Once you have gathered the materials, head over to the Treasure Shop & craft a shovel
- 2.Digging in the Sand: Now that you have your sand shovel, it's time to start digging! Search the island for dark sandy areas that indicate a place where you can dig. When you find a spot you want to dig, select your sand shovel from your inventory and click on the spot to start digging.
- 3.Uncovering Treasure: As you dig, you may eventually uncover something valuable! It could be bounty, decorations, or even ancient SFTs with utility. When you uncover treasure, it will automatically be added to your inventory. There is roughly a 1/3 chance that you will discover treasure
- 4.Use the Treasure: You can sell some Treasure for SFL, use them as decorations, feed them to your Bumpkin and much more!
- 5.Waiting 24 Hours: Once you have uncovered treasure, you will need to wait 24 hours before you can dig in that same spot.
While digging for Treasure, you will have a chance to find the rare Wooden Compass. If you collect enough of these you will be able to craft utility SFTs.
You can craft these at the Helios and Goblin Blacksmith.
Are you looking to advance your treasure hunting enterprise? Instead of using Sand Shovels, you can craft a "Sand Drill" for 1 Gold.
A Sand Drill is much stronger than a Sand Shovel and can dig much deeper. It guarantees a treasure every time and ensures the treasure you find is good or rare* (See Treasure Trove)
Are you tired of the simple farming life & want to become a full-time pirate? The Bumpkin Pirates are always looking for dedicated Bumpkins who are looking to join their ranks.
Talk to the lone Pirate if you want to start the journey to become a Pirate. By completing a range of challenges, you will be able to mint FREE pirate clothing for your Bumpkin. You can equip this clothing to your Bumpkin, trade it or use it to gain access to secret Pirate content.
- 1.Dig 30 Holes - Striped Blue Shirt
- 2.Collect 10 Sea Weed - Peg Leg
- 3.Collect 10 Pipis - Pirate Potion
- 4.Collect 5 Coral - Pirate Hat
Once you mint a pirate potion you can drink it and turn your Bumpkin into a Pirate!
Pirate Bumpkins gain access to a secret pirate treasure chest. This chest gives daily rewards to Pirate Bumpkins including Shovels and Beach Bounty.
The goal of Treasure Island is to give players a way to burn resources that they gather on the main land to earn SFL, gather food and collect rare decorations.
In game design terms this is a sink feature - players put in more resources than they receive. Overall, a player can expect roughly 70-80% of their resource costs returned. The remaining percentage includes food, rare decorations and items that do not have a negative SFL impact.
Below you will find the drop rates and utility of treasures that can be found. For an updated list of items you can visit the 'Treasure Trove' in game by visiting the pirate to the left of the digging area.
To view an updated record of rarity, you can visit the Treasure Trove NPC for more details.
The higher the odds, the more likely it is to find an item.
For instance, a Crab which has odds of
250gives you roughly a
5%chance of discovering it. On the other hand, a Pirate Cake with odds of
25gives you a
0.25%of discovering it.
Beach bounty are items that can be sold at the Treasure Shop directly for SFL.
Beach bounty items are non withdraw-able.
*The Wooden Compass is also quest item that can be used to mint other rare items.
The following items can be found at Treasure Island which provide buffs to your farming. You can place these on your main island to receive a boost. They are withdraw-able
There will be time restricted seasonal SFTs which only exist for a short period of time. Once that period of time has finished, the item can only be attained through trading on Secondary marketplaces.
The following decorations can be placed on your island and are withdraw-able. Decorations are extremely rare so good luck!
Are you looking for bonus XP for your Bumpkin? Well you better start digging because there is a plethora of food available at Treasure Island
*The Pirate Cake is a Treasure Island only food. It provides
3000XPto your Bumpkin.
The following items can also be found while digging for treasure.